Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a time when treated unfairly or an experience that dramatically changed your life

This story is when this one kid in my school wanted to playing some touch football with us he wasn't the greatest athlete. This other kid came up and told him no that he should do something else. So I didn't fell that was fair so i confronted the kid that say ed no and told him " If that kid wants to play let him " which this didn't go over well with him he throw a fit and complained. In the end that kid did play. This experience i went thought taught me to stick up for other people and not just let things go. This ethics have made me into the man I am today.

2 comments:

debwrite said...

Good for you! I'm glad you defended the other fellow!
4/4

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .Whether you are Human endocrine system, cramming for an exam, or just have a curiosity to find out more about what makes you tick, WinkingSkull is an amazing.